100% Natural Green Food No Any Artificial Addictives or Chemical Additives About the Pu'er tea: Pu'er tea, warm in nature, fragrant in smell,is beneficial to human body, steamed and wraped, valuable as gold. The Chinese tea history of Pu'er tea is fascinating. Pu'er tea is one of the oldest type...
No Any Artificial Addictives or Chemical Additives
About the Pu'er tea:
Pu'er tea, warm in nature, fragrant in smell,is beneficial to human body, steamed and wraped, valuable as gold. The Chinese tea history of Pu'er tea is fascinating. Pu'er tea is one of the oldest type of tea in China with a rich history of over 1700 years that can be traced back to the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220 AD). During it's height of popularity Pu'r tea was freely traded and even used as money for the bartering of goods. Premium Pu'er tea was offered as a tribute tea to the Emperor of China and to this day Pu'er tea remains a highly valuable commodity.Pu-erh tea is revered in China as a traditional medicinal tea with many health benefits.
Unlike other teas that should ideally be consumed shortly after production, pu-erh can be drunk immediately or aged for many years; pu-erh teas are often now classified by year and region of production much like wine vintages.
Method of brewing Pu’er Tea:
Two essential elements to brew a perfect cup of tea: temperature of water and time of soaking tea leaves.
It just needs boiled water.
Tea leaves’ soaking time:
The first pass is to pour tea water, which is called “cleans”. The time should not be too long. It only needs 5 to 10 seconds!
The second pass is for drink, and the tea leaves’ soaking time should be 0 to 20 seconds!
The time of the third pass is a little longer than the second pass. It needs 30 to 40 seconds and so on. The weaker of the tea water, the longer of the tea leaves’ soaking time. See the following demonstration:
1. Put about 5g of Pu’er tea into the filter cup (covering with cup bottom and a little higher).
2. Pour the boiled water into the filter cup, drowning the tea leaves.
3. A moment later, take out the filter cup, discarding the tea water of first pass.
4. Pour the boiled water again, drowning the tea leaves. Cover the cup lid, keeping for about 20 seconds.
5. Open the cup lid and invert it, and take out the filter cup, dripping tea extraction slightly; then put it into the cup lid.
6. All right, a cup of Pu’er tea with incense, thick and mild is Ok.
7. Don’t forget the tea leaves in the filter bowl after you enjoy the tea. Don't throw it away. Pu’er tea could be poured for many times. After drinking the tea of the first pass, you can put the filter cup back into the tea cup. Then inject the water again, and cover it. After a little moment’s standing, the second cup of Pu’er tea is OK.
I liked everything about it. I love Tea and this is the absolute best.
Thanks for your review.
The best tea
I started drinking this tea when I wanted to conceive and it helped my hormones and overall mood so much. I mixed in pineapple juice and apple cider vinegar and chia seeds. It also helps with pms! I love this tea and I swear by it.
Thank you for your review. It is very kind of you.
ryan J Riester
Good tea like always
I like the taste of this tea and having it as a milk tea is the best whether in morning or afternoon with mint biscuits or chocolate.
Thanks a lot
One of my favorites for years.
This tea brews up a hardy and tasty cup. Second brew of same tea is also tasty.