Wolfberry is the common name for the fruit of two very closely related species: Lycium barbarum and L. chinense, two species of boxthorn in the family Solanaceae. Wolfberry species currently grow in many world regions. Only in China, however, is there significant commercial cultivation. It is also known as Chinese wolfberry, goji berry, barbary matrimony vine, bocksdorn, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, or matrimony vine.
How do we produce dried goji ?
1\ Dewaxing by dietary alkali thus make the content be well kept.
2\ Select and classify automatically to ensure the supplying.
3\ High-temperature drying to avoid the pollution that outdoors drying would cause.
How can we ensure the quality of our products?
1\ We test the products by our laboratory to ensure the pesticide residual, heavy metals, and moisture etc. could meet the standards as per the buyer may required.
2\ We also test the soil of the base at fixed period in order to control the pesticide residual, heavy metals in the soil.
Benefits of Goji Berry
Support eye health and improve your vision.
Support healthy liver function.
Support normal kidney function.
Maintain healthy blood pressure.
Make you feel and look younger.
Contain 18 amino acids.
Contain 21 trace minerals.
Contain more protein than whole wheat.
Contain B-complex vitamins.
Contain a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. Goji berries are the richest source of carotenoids of all known foods.
Contain Vitamin C at higher level than even those found in oranges.
Ways of Eating:
1. Chew: Chew 10-15 gram of fruits every morning and evening.
2. Tea: Boil 15-gram wolfberry fruits, make a wolfberry tea and drink it every day. It helps to alleviate the effects of high blood pressure and high blood sugar.Take 6 gram of wolfberry fruits and 6 gram of chrysanthemum (Flos chrysanthemi, L) to make a tea. It helps to alleviate blurry vision.Take 4 or 5 wolfberry fruits, green tea, sugar, raisins, walnuts, date, democarpus langan lour fruit, hawthorn, and ziayphus jujuba mill fruits, to make an eight-ingredients tea (Chinese call it eight treasure tea).
3. Wine: Put 25 gram of wolfberry fruits and some Chinese cooking wine in a bottle or a jar and carefully seal it. It is ready to use after 30 or 60 days. Drink once per day. It helps to alleviate teary eyes.Take 200 gram of wolfberry fruits and 1 liter of Chinese white wine and seal them in a bottle or a jar. Ready to use in 10 days.
4. Stew or steam with meat: Stew pork, beef, chicken or fish, add 15-25 gram of wolfberry fruits 10 minutes before the meat is done. You may steam fish or chicken with wolfberry fruits as well.
5. Rice soup: Take 50 gram of wolfberry fruits and 100 gram of rice and add some sugar to make rice soup.
6. Cereal: Mix 15 gram of wolfberry fruits with cereal to make a healthy breakfast.
7. Bread or muffin: Use wolfberry fruits to make a banana bread or muffins just like raisins. Wolfberry bread provides more nutrients than raisins.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns anytime before and after your purchase. We are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant buying with us.
We are passionate about our products and we care about you.