Package :10bags plaster (1 pcs in a bag )
Structure of ice cooling patch:
1. Back lining :non-woven fabric
2. Middle gel :hydrophilic macromolecule gel with natural menthol
3. Protective film: Transparent Film
Features of ice cooling patch:
1. Constant effect of cooling relief.
2. Cooling effect instantly lasts up to 8 hours.
3. Easy to apply and remove and will not leave any sticky residue.
4. Gentle to the skin (Weak Acid gel sheet/Hydrophilic Polymer used).
1. Remove and discard the transparent film from the back of the strip.
2. Clean the skin and make it dry, place the ice cooling patch on the forehead, back of the neck or over the temples.
3. Use each ice cooling patch for as long as needed but use only once.
Warnings for using cooling gel pad:
1. Avoid direct contact with eyes and nostrils.
2. Discontinue use if rashes, redness, itching or irritation occurs and contact your doctor.
3. When used on children, adult supervision is required.
4. When body temperature over 39°C, seek medical advice.
-Keep unused sheets in the pouch, with the open end folded twice along the solid lines.
-Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
-Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.