10 bags ShangShiZhiTongGao for Rheumatoid arthritis muscle joint swelling pain
10 patches=1bag ，you will get 100 patches
This plaster is an OTC product made by China’s official pharmaceutical factory under National Drug Standard with the approval of China’s FDA.
Chinese herbal medicine is a major aspect of traditional Chinese medicine, which focuses on restoring a balance of energy, body, and spirit to maintain health rather than treating a particular disease or medical condition. Herbs are used with the goal of restoring balance by nourishing the body.
Chinese herbal medicine uses a variety of herbs, in different combinations, to restore balance to the body.Herbal preparations are said to prevent and treat hormone disturbances, infections, breathing disorders, and a vast number of other ailments and diseases. Some practitioners claim herbs have the power to prevent and treat a variety of disease.
The main ingredient：raw wild aconite,raw Sichuan axonite root,frankincense,myrrh,raw nux vomica,lilac,Cinnamon,schizonepeta,the root of Fangfeng,procuress grass, periplocae radicis,hydrocotyle asiatica,drynaria rhizome,angelica dahurica benth,resurrection lily rhizome,dried ginger,methyl salicylate, menthol,borneol, camphor ,rue extract,extractum belladonnae liquidum.
Accessories ： rubber , rosin , flower of zinc , lithopone , lanolin , vaseline , liquid paraffin , dimethyl sulfoxide , antioxidant 1010 .
Main functions: Dispel pathogenic wind-damp, promote blood circulation and relax muscles and joints, relieve pain and eliminate inflammation. It’s effective for the treatment of expelling wind and dampness,promoting blood circulation and relieving pain. For rheumatoid arthritis, muscle pain, joint swelling and pain.
Specification: 1 bag within 10 plain sheets (7cm X 10cm per sheet )
Usage: External use only. First clean the skin of the affected area and dry it, then tear off the plastic cover and stick the plaster on the skin. Change a new one every 24 hours.
1. For external use only.
2. To make it effective, it’s forbidden to eat raw, cold or fat food when using it.
3. Do not apply it on wounded or festered skin.
4. Pregnant women should not use it. Glaucoma, Prostate Hyperplasia patients, children, women during the periods of menstruation or lactation and frail elderly people should use it under guidance of the GP.
5. The plaster is not recommended for long-term use or large area use. If symptoms like itch or skin rash occur after use, please stop using it. For serious symptoms, please consult the GP.
6. Please see the GP if your problem has not been relieved after use for 3 days.
7. People show hypersensitivity to it or patients with allergic constitution are not recommended to use it.
8. Please keep it out of reach of children.
9. Please consult the GP or pharmacist when taking other medicines at the same time.
Side effect: Rarely skin rash, itch, edema or fester may occur in the applied area.
Storage: Sealed and kept at cool and dry place